Discover a new world where you are in
control of your data and privacy
- Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 7
- Processor: Intel Core i7-1255U
- RAM: 16GB LPDDR5-5200
- Storage: 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCiex4 NVMe Opal2
- Display: 14" FHD (1920x1200) Multi-Touch
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xe
- Webcam: IR Cam w/ Privacy Shutter
- Warranty: 3 Years On-site Limited Warranty
- Durability: Mil-SPEC Military Test Passed
- Brand New Laptop
Starting at $2999 USD
We provide our service through applications only so that we can make sure our clients receive exactly what they need.
Optional Privacy Plus Upgrade: $499 USD
- The Latest Apps Pre-Installed
- 30 Days Support (Extendable)
- 1 Year Mullvad VPN Subscription
- Privacy Screen Protector
*Subject to availability
You can also contact us at [email protected]
The Benefits of This Laptop
All our privacy laptops come with the latest security and privacy apps that are unparalleled when compared to standard laptops.
- Bloated with pre-installed proprietary software (Cortana, Microsoft, Google, Apple).
- The laptop OS and applications monitor your traffic, online behaviour, and usage (proprietary software).
- Weak control over permissions and what applications can access.
- Poor security and privacy features, pre-installed with spyware (Chrome, Microsoft Services, Apple services).
- Does not protect your ability to express ideas and share information.
- An open-source and secure operating system recognized for its high standards (Linux).
- Protected against public WiFi and other networks with the use of a VPN.
- Your laptop, your choice. Customize your laptop as you wish without restrictions.
- Pre-loaded with the best open-source apps to enhance privacy and security.
- Built to protect freedom of speech and access to information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question? We've got answers. If you have some other questions please use the contact page.
What type of laptop do you configure?
We use the Lenovo X-Series due to their proven tested military standards, and quality engineering. They are great laptops that have been used due to their design and overall performance.
Is the laptop safe?
Absolutely! We take special care to make sure that all aspects of the laptop are secure and safe before sending it out to you. We only use brand new laptops to ensure that our clients receive a quality product.
What Operating System (OS) do you use?
We use Elementary OS or linux Mint due to their proven track record and compatibility for people coming from macOS or Microsoft Windows.
Our platform itself is entirely open source, and it’s built upon a strong foundation of Free & Open Source software (like GNU/Linux). Plus, we actively collaborate within the ecosystem to improve it for everyone.
What apps can I run?
Linux is compatible with most apps that are focused on security and privacy, though in some cases where a person requires Adobe Suite or gaming requirements, Linux has limited services to match the capabilities of macOS or Windows. For this reason, we ask our clients to go through the application form so that we can ensure their desired apps work with the Linux platforms.
What privacy apps are pre-installed?
Why is it important to replace the original OS?
Unfortunately most laptops, whether Microsoft Windows or Apple macOS are shipped with copious amounts of trackers and third-party software. The good news is that we have the tools and custom OS for people that are seeking an ecosystem that prioritizes privacy and security above all. Welcome to the parallel society.
Is it legal to have a privacy laptop?
Absolutely! All the software and apps installed on the laptops are open-source and publicly available. Privacy is a human right, over 130 countries have constitutional statements regarding the protection of privacy, in every region of the world. We all have the natural right to communicate and share opinions, thoughts, and information. Privacy allows for norms, ethics, and laws to be freely discussed, tested, challenged, and evaluated. Democracy, therefore, cannot flourish and develop, nor indeed exist, without privacy.
Being able to make decisions privately without being scrutinized – and controlling how and to what extent that private information is communicated to others – is at the very core of personhood and individuality. A lack of privacy can lead to self-censorship and therefore a loss in a piece of who you are.