- Dimensions: 158.6 x 74.8 x 8.9 mm (6.24 x 2.94 x 0.35 in)
- Storage: 128GB
- Display: 6.4 Inch
- Display Resolution: 2400x1080 (411 ppi)
- Front Camera: 12 MP, f/2.2, 114˚ (u-wide)
- Main Camera: 50 MP, f/1.9, 25mm (wide)
- Video: [email protected]/60fps
- Processor/RAM: G.Tensor 5nm/8GB
- Battery: 4614 mAh
- Charging: Fast Charging 30W / Wireless 21W
- Extra: IP68 dust/water resistant
- Released: October 2021
- Brand New Phone
Starting at $1299 USD
We provide our service through applications only so that we can make sure our clients receive exactly what they need.
Optional Privacy Plus Upgrade: $499 USD
- Access to Private Self-Support Website (Articles, Videos, Screenshots)
- Access to Threema (Prepaid)
- Priority Support
- 30 Days Support (Extendable)
- 1 Year Mullvad VPN Subscription
- Privacy Screen Protector
- Bloated with pre-installed proprietary software that cannot be removed (Google, Siri, Apple).
- The phone provider and applications monitor your traffic, online behaviour, and usage (no VPN).
- Weak control over permissions and what applications can access.
- Identity required for applications and access.
- Poor security and privacy features, pre-installed with spyware (Facebook).
- Loaded with apps that are designed to modify your behaviour.
- Does not protect your ability to express ideas and share information.
- An open-source, private, and secure operating system recognized for its high standards.
- Protected against public WiFi and other networks with the use of a VPN.
- Your phone, your choice. Customize your phone as you wish without restrictions.
- Extended battery life thanks to the removal of all Google bloatware apps.
- Pre-loaded with the best open-source apps to enhance privacy and security.
- Control your apps and what they can access.
- Built to protect freedom of speech and access to information.
Mullvad VPN allows you to browse the web securely and privately -- a digital condom. No-log policy and payable in bitcoin.
Orbot uses Tor to encrypt your Internet traffic and then hides it by bouncing through a series of computers around the world.
Vanadium is a privacy and security hardened variant of Chrome and the standard browser for GrapheneOS.
A de-googled variant of Telegram with a focus on speed, privacy, and security.
Signal is a privacy-focused messaging, video and voice talk app. All communication is end-to-end encrypted.
Element is great for communities and teams. Operating on Matrix, a decentralized end-to-end encrypted network for secure messaging, video calls, and file sharing.
Status combines a private decentralized messenger, secure crypto wallet, and Ethereum Web3 DApp browser into one powerful communication tool.
An open-source and encrypted alternative to zoom. Instant video calls and conferences, efficiently adapting to your scale.
An alternative to Google and Apple Maps. Magic Earth uses OpenStreetMap data to provide navigation without compromising your privacy.
We use the Google Pixel 4a, 4a 5G, and 5 due to their compatibility with GrapheneOS. They are great phones that have been used due to their security chip and overall performance.
Absolutely! We take special care to make sure that all aspects of the phone are secure and safe before sending it out to you. We only use brand new phones to ensure that our clients receive a quality product.
We use GrapheneOS, regarded as the most secure phone operating system at this time. Edward Snowden has also acknowledged its security features. You can learn more about GrapheneOS via: https://grapheneos.org/features
If I were configuring a smartphone today, I'd use @DanielMicay's @GrapheneOS as the base operating system...
GrapheneOS has absolutely no google applications or services pre-installed. Due to this not all applications will work with this phone, though most of the security and privacy based applications such as Signal, Telegram, Protonmail, and many more do work. In some cases where a client requires a phone that can function with a larger number of applications we can use CalyxOS.
GrapheneOS has absolutely no google applications or services pre-installed. Due to this not all applications will work with this phone, though most of the security and privacy based applications such as Signal, Telegram, Protonmail, and many more do work. In some cases where a client requires a phone that can function with all their favourite apps we can use CalyxOS.
Absolutely! Privacy is a human right, over 130 countries have constitutional statements regarding the protection of privacy, in every region of the world. We all have the natural right to communicate and share opinions, thoughts, and information. Privacy allows for norms, ethics, and laws to be freely discussed, tested, challenged, and evaluated. Democracy, therefore, cannot flourish and develop, nor indeed exist, without privacy.
Being able to make decisions privately without being scrutinized – and controlling how and to what extent that private information is communicated to others – is at the very core of personhood and individuality. A lack of privacy can lead to self-censorship and therefore a loss in a piece of who you are.